INEC announces timetable for 2019 elections

OurMumuDonDO Forum https://forum.ourmumudondo.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/OurMumuDonDo_Forum-Logo.png

Account Sign-in Forums 2019 Elections INEC announces timetable for 2019 elections

Share this now

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Gaza Timothy 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster
    Share this now

The Independent National Electoral Commission has announced the timetable for the 2019 general elections.

The presidential and National Assembly elections will hold on same day on February 16, 2019, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, said while briefing journalists on Tuesday.

Governorship and state assembly elections will also hold same day on March 2, two weeks after the presidential election. The elections into Abuja Area Councils also hold on March 2.

Mr. Yakubu said that the conduct of party primaries including resolution of disputes arising from primaries for national and state elections has been slated for between August 18 and 2018 to October 7, 2018.

Abeg wetin una think?

Ron Faucheux
    Share this now

This is a sample reply 🙂

CharlyBoy
    Keymaster
    Share this now

Why is it that I have this strong feeling sey APC go avoid election, or dem go rig massively. Anybody feel like this? Or Na only me.

Sam Gaza Timothy
    Keymaster
    Share this now

@CharlyBoy you just talk my mind, Fada. Since APC enter government, they’ve not conducted any credible election. More so, they know their chances for success at the 2019 polls are slim, hence the foot dragging and poise for massive rigging. But God don stamp their failure, no matter wetin dem do!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to top vertical_align_top